Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fish Fingers

This is a great recipe for kids and adults alike. Plus it is quick and easy!

I usually use halibut or Ling Cod. I haven't tried salmon yet but I bet it would work. My friend's 1 1/2 year old LOVED these. She kept saying, "More pish please."



Ingredients:

  • Fish - cut into strips - about 2x2x2
  • Garlic - crushed
  • Olive oil
  • Bread Crumbs
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Paprika (we use Hungarian paprika - my husband is part Hungarian and swears it is the best)

Directions:

  1. Mix olive oil & garlic together on a plate or shallow dish.
  2. Pour bread crumbs onto plate & mix in parmesan and paprika (for color & flavor).
  3. Dip the fish in the garlic infused olive oil.
  4. Roll fish in bread crumb mixture.
  5. Place on foil lined cookie sheet. (I just use my silpat instead of wasting foil.)
  6. Bake 10 mins at 450 degrees.
  7. Enjoy!

I usually serve this with tartar sauce or ketchup if kids are present. They love dipping their food.

No comments: