I usually use halibut or Ling Cod. I haven't tried salmon yet but I bet it would work. My friend's 1 1/2 year old LOVED these. She kept saying, "More pish please."
- Fish - cut into strips - about 2x2x2
- Garlic - crushed
- Olive oil
- Bread Crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Paprika (we use Hungarian paprika - my husband is part Hungarian and swears it is the best)
- Mix olive oil & garlic together on a plate or shallow dish.
- Pour bread crumbs onto plate & mix in parmesan and paprika (for color & flavor).
- Dip the fish in the garlic infused olive oil.
- Roll fish in bread crumb mixture.
- Place on foil lined cookie sheet. (I just use my silpat instead of wasting foil.)
- Bake 10 mins at 450 degrees.
I usually serve this with tartar sauce or ketchup if kids are present. They love dipping their food.